Equity Release for the Discerning Homeowner
Why Equity Release?
Equity release is now becoming, for many, a matter of choice. A way of releasing money from your home to make retirement more comfortable, help children or even make home improvements.
Equity Release Explained
Equity release schemes offer homeowners aged 55+ a way of releasing some of the money tied up in your home, without the need to move, and if you prefer, without the need to make any monthly repayments. The money equity release provides can then be used for whatever you like. With drawdown lifetime mortgages you can even take the money in stages thus avoiding any unecessary build up of interest.
"Equity release" includes home reversion plans and lifetime mortgages. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
Equity Release Schemes
There are two main types of equity release schemes:
- Lifetime Mortgages, with this method of equity release you simply take out a loan against the value of your property and you can chose whether or not to make any monthly repayments of interest.
- Home Reversion Plans, where you sell all or part of your property to receive a discounted lump sum plus the right to remain living in your property for the rest of your life, rent free.
Equity Release Advice - The importance of impartiality
There are now many different equity release schemes and providers and it is important you understand how the different equity release schemes compare before finally choosing any one scheme.
As specialist equity release advisers we will help you find the right scheme.
The Equity Release Centre has become the natural choice for many people when seeking professional, impartial equity release advice because:-
- We don't entice you with frills, lender freebies (such as free valuations) or cashbacks, as normally these only come at higher interest rates - meaning you lose more of your home's precious equity than is necessary. Nor do we insist on you providing your contact details when using our free equity release calculator.
- We don’t only advise you over the phone.
- Instead we offer all our clients the chance of a free home consultation with one of our experienced equity release advisers. This enables us to answer all your questions about equity release and explain how all methods of equity release - Interest Only Mortgage, roll up Lifetime Mortgage, Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage, Home Reversion Plan - differ, and for us to check that equity release would be right for you.
Equity Release Calculator – Simple and free to use
If you would like to find out just how much you could release, try our free to use equity release calculator which doesn’t require you to provide all your contact details before providing figures!
Equity Release - Find Out More
To find out more about how equity release lifetime mortgages or home reversion plans could help, simply select from any of the following, or call The Equity Release Centre on Freephone 0800 970 4883:-